- On sale!
CVS4 micro in-ceiling loudspeaker | Tannoy
The most compact speaker in Tannoy’s comprehensive in-ceiling range, the CVS4 Micro is a full bandwidth speaker system designed with a shallow back can for installation in the tightest ceiling void spaces. At less than 100mm from front of speaker to rear of back can, the CVS4 Micro is ideal for limited void spaces while still delivering excellent sound quality and exceptional reliability.
The CVS4 Micro is a compact version of the CVS4 ceiling speaker system comprising a 100mm (4.00”) mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19mm (0.75”) high frequency section mounted in a vented, injection moulded, paintable front baffle manufactured from UV/weather resistant UL94V-0 ABS material. The mid bass driver uses mineral loaded polypropylene cone and nitrile rubber surround, with a 19 mm (0.75”) coaxially mounted soft dome tweeter. With a frequency range of 90Hz-22kHz, continuous program power capacity of 80W and sensitivity of 87dB (1w/1m), the CVS4 Micro is ideally suited for medium sized rooms demanding even coverage and high quality natural sound.
The CVS4 Micro is equipped with a low insertion loss 15W line transformer that is easily adjustable via front baffle mounted rotary tapping switch for various 70V/100V system configurations, as well as an OFF setting to bypass the transformer for direct speaker level connection. Integral shallow-depth steel back can with side access termination box and removable screw terminal block are fitted as standard, and the unit is supplied with tile rails and c-ring. The CVS4 Micros is as practical as it is versatile and will suit a wide range of installation where space is at a premium.
- Dimensions (ØxD)
- 213 Ø x 98.3 mm
- Uitgesneden Afmetingen
- 180 mm
- White, ( baffle and grill paintable )
- Speaker type
- 2.6 kg
- 2 way
- Transformer Taps (via front rotary switch); 70V: 15W / 7.5W / 3.5W / 1.9W / OFF & Low Impedance operation or 100V: 15W / 7.5W / 3.75W / OFF & Low Impedance operation
- Drive Units
- 1x 19mm (0.75") coaxially mounted tweeter; 1x 100mm (4.00") mineral loaded cone mid/woofer
- Sound Technology
- 70V/100V system configurations, as well as an OFF setting to bypass the transformer for direct speaker level connection.
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 80W @ 6 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- 90Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle : 90 degrees conical
- 87 db
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level)
- Average: 103dB; peak: 109dB
- 6 ohm
- Continuous Power Handling (Watts Peak RMS)
- 80 W
- Peak Power Handling
- 160 W
- Min. Depth Required
- 102 mm
- Enclosure Type
- Back Can: Zinc plated steel; Baffle: UL 94V-0 rated ABS; Grille: Steel, with weather resistant coating
- Included Accessories
- C Ring, tile bridge, paint mask, cutout template, grille
- Safety ring located at rear of enclosure for load bearing safety bond; Cable Clamp & Squeeze connector for conduit up to 22mm; Removable locking connector with screw terminals with "loop through" facility